Rapid Power and Wealth Through Iron-Grip Control of Everything That Moves
You need control. You need control to gain genuine power, honest wealth, abiding happiness. Pressured as you may be, you do not need vacations; you do not need to learn to relax; you do not need therapy or psychologists; you do not need positive thinking, inspirational management or search of excellence books. You need control. No matter what the wimps say, you need iron-grip control over everything, now.
In your hands is a turnkey report for establishing immediate, iron-grip control over money, life, business, and everything you manage. Such control has never before been converted into a practical, quick-action tool. Any person can quickly learn Neothink® Control to dominate all management, business, or personal situations. And that kind of domination will always yield rapid wealth and power.
Neothink® Control found in Mark Hamilton’s literature delivers more honest, permanent values than anything you have previously experienced. With Neothink® Control, you will be well launched toward rapid power and wealth.
How To Fend for Yourself
in the age of
Sudden and Unpredictable Job Losses
You also need protection. After spending his entire working life in one giant corporation and investing most of his retirement in stock options, my brother-in-law is suddenly jobless and his retirement money is gone. The corporation went down in a scandal, and the stock plunged to a fraction of what it once was. My brother-in-law has four little girls and an underwater house. What will happen to him and his family?
Your job and investments are also in jeopardy. In this century, we have seen giant corporations go down overnight, common stock values plummet to zero, tens of thousands of long- time employees unexpectedly jobless and broke. And that sudden-job-loss syndrome is hitting too close to home — if not right in your home.
Ordinary people such as my brother-in-law, such as you and I, need a way to fend for ourselves in this age of giant corporate collapses and job-depleting mergers. Yet, perhaps even more ominous: our jobs are steadily going abroad.
Mark Hamilton has uncovered the answer.
Twenty-Year-Old Treasure Unearthed
Reading through the chapters of the Neothink® money-making system sent chills down the back of my neck at least once during every chapter. It was like picking up big, perfect diamonds during my journey in the Society. I knew I had found something very special.
The ordinary person would never need to fear failure again, not with iron-grip control over everything that moves (Neothink® Control) and with immunity to sudden and unpredictable job losses (Neothink® Protection).
I discovered that rapid power and wealth were developed throughout the decade of the ’80s by Neothink® founder Mark Hamilton. He started writing the Neothink® money-making system as a young man with no savings, while living paycheck to paycheck. He finished writing the Neothink® System as a wealthy man.
His money/power diamonds, now in your hands, allow Average Joes like me to reach the big time all by myself! Moreover, I am now immune to giant corporate collapses, job- depleting mergers, and America’s job exodus. No one overseas can replace my job, for the creativity generated from Mr. Hamilton’s Neothink® System makes my livelihood unique. Competition becomes obsolete. I have never felt so secure. I have never been so rich.
The Neothink® money-making system is like a buried treasure that has been hidden from the world for far too long, hidden for nearly three decades! The need for it now is just too great in this age of sudden and unpredictable job losses. Never have so many people needed this information than right now! Never mind that it was written in the ’80s, for it is timeless. This ingenious information gets down to the money/power atom — the only way to build power and wealth for the little guy!
The Neothink® Society has never released these 319 pages beyond the Neothink® Society. Only inside members can ever see our secrets, visions, powers, and superpuzzle; I now understand why, as will you in time.
Believe me, you have never seen anything so real for the little guy. The Neothink® money-making system that follows shows the little guy exactly how to generate control, creativity, and then wealth. And in the age of failing corporations and failing financial institutions and American jobs going abroad, the little guy needs to be able to fend for himself. Globalization and outsourcing are going to continue. Nothing can stop that. But the Neothink® money-making system can save your job…or lift you from your job onto a wealth-making vector.
With these money/power diamonds inside the palm of your hand, you will, as I did, discover wealth possibilities beyond your wildest imagination. No best-selling self-improvement book even comes close. I’ve read them all. This highly-guarded discovery that comes from inside a secret society is in a class of its own; it is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I’m now a millionaire. You can be, too.
The techniques and concepts in Neothink® Control are timeless. The references throughout the money/power system are from the 1980s, but the publisher left those references untouched because they give the truest feel for when and where these timeless techniques arose. (In your mind, replace things such as “writing letters” with “writing emails”.)
Throughout the following money-making system, the author Mark Hamilton refers to himself in the third person, not in the first person. Instead of saying, “I did this,” his text reads, “Mr. Hamilton did this.”
The Neothink® money-making system is nestled within thousands of pages of Mark Hamilton’s Neothink® writings. Therefore, let me catch you up on some key words and background you need to most easily read through this Neothink® money-making system. Here are five expressions you need to familiarize yourself with (as extracted from Mark Hamilton’s writings):
Five Must-Know Expressions
- The White-Collar Hoax
- The Bicameral Mentality
- The Neothink® Mentality
- The Neothink® Society
- The White-Collar Hoax: Two decades after Mark Hamilton was the first to identify the White-Collar Hoax, it is now easy to see and understand starting with the Enron, Global Division of Essence Crossings, WorldCom and now other large corporate collapses and too-large-to-fail bailouts due to decades of executive dishonesties. Back in the 1980s, when Mark Hamilton detected and wrote about the White-Collar Hoax, no one knew what it was. Now, just about everyone has been rudely awakened. In the ’80s, Mark Hamilton prophetically said, “After 2001, everyone will know about the White-Collar Hoax.”
- The Bicameral Mentality: The Bicameral Age lasted from 10,000 to 3000 years ago. Bicameral man automatically reacted to the world around him. He did not have the inner mind space we have today that allows us to think and make decisions, which is known as human consciousness. As in all animals, he was guided via nature’s automatic guidance system. His two- chamber (i.e., bicameral) brain was so much larger than the other animals, however, he evolved a primitive language. Nature’s guidance system actually incorporated his language to better guide bicameral man. In other words, instead of guiding him through strong mental impressions that caused the body to react as with other animals, man’s large bicameral mind actually “spoke” those impressions. The impressions were far clearer, far more effective as spoken words “of the gods”. Those messages were actually audio hallucinations caused by neurological impulses set off in his right-chamber brain. Bicameral man was guided through the “commands” of his personal “god”. Bicameral civilizations were guided by their God-Kings and oracles who “heard” the higher gods and, in turn, gave direction to the entire civilization.
Physically speaking, the human brain today is identical to the bicameral brain 3000 years ago. But the inner mind space that allows us to think and make decisions known as human consciousness did not open up until the sophistication of man’s developing language. To make a long story short, about 3000 years ago, bicameral man’s language evolved the metaphor, which uses something to describe something else. That sophisticated linguistic tool — the metaphor — enabled bicameral man to separate from the world around him, unlike any other animal. With the metaphor, he was able to increasingly step back and view the world subjectively, think about it, introspect, and eventually make decisions. Instead of automatically following a “voice”, he was now able to think and guide himself. As the inner mind space known as human consciousness opened up within man, he no longer needed external guidance from the voices of the “gods”, God-Kings, or oracles. He only needed to think.
Today, we are still plagued by our deep-rooted bicameral roots. We still seek the voices from leaders, whether that be in politics, religions, or from management at work. We still seek external guidance. But that following mode traps us in ineffectual, stagnant jobs…just following a set routine at work. The Neothink® System teaches you how to permanently end your impotent following mode to break free from your stagnation-trap. The Neothink® System teaches you how to permanently enter the potent self-guiding mode in which you integrate knowledge to build and create wealth.
- Mysticism: Mysticism is the mental condition that seeks guidance and answers from external authority. Mysticism first occurred 10,000 years ago in primitive man as an attempt to explain death. Mysticism was rampant in the bicameral mentality as man tried to evoke the voices of the gods for guidance. Bicameral man routinely performed mystical rituals to evoke the gods. For example, bicameral man continually built mystical, awe-inspiring statues, tombs, pyramids, colossuses to evoke the voices of the gods. The American Indians were bicameral when the first European explorers arrived. Mysticism was part of the Indians’ survival mechanism, seeking guidance from the gods of nature. Although mysticism rose from the primitive mind, mysticism still resides in our minds today. We still seek guidance from others within our jobs, religions, governments. We seek easy, automatic answers to life’s challenges. The mysticism in our minds is unnecessary; it is merely residual from the primitive mind and blocks us from integrating knowledge to guide ourselves.
- The Neothink® Mentality: The Neothink® mentality is simply our mental state when we rid the residual mysticism from our minds. The Neothink® mind has awesome power as it gains the ability to go beyond the capacity of today’s conscious mind by freely integrating knowledge to guide itself. The integrating (as opposed to following) Neothink® mind easily snaps together knowledge like puzzle pieces into growing puzzles that reveal puzzle pictures that even the smartest minds today could never conceive. Those spectacular Neothink® puzzles, now possible by ordinary people through the following Neothink® System, go well beyond the capacity of even the smartest minds by taking a mentally manageable, maximum-integration unit of the mind and then integrating it with or snapping it together with yet another maximum-integration unit of knowledge, one after the other. The smaller, mentally manageable units of knowledge integrate together like puzzle pieces into a larger and larger, perfectly integrated unit to form a super unit — a Neothink® puzzle. The Neothink® puzzle goes well beyond the capacity of the mind through using special tools delivered in the following Neothink® System. The Neothink® System that follows is, in itself, an example of a Neothink® puzzle revealing a never-before-seen puzzle picture — the division of essence — in which the ordinary person generates power and wealth. Indeed, the outcome of building these puzzle pictures is the creation of new knowledge; the ordinary person becomes creative; creativity begets wealth.
- The Neothink® Society: The Neothink® Society delivers an entirely new way of living that has been formally developing through Mark Hamilton’s highly-guarded literature and meetings. When you read the Neothink® money-making system that follows, you will see that Neothink® breaks through boundaries into new realms of knowledge. Whatever Neothink® touches, from making money to making universal wealth, health, and peace, you simply become the most effective that man can become. You leap beyond your peers to fulfill your human potential. Making money or making societal wealth, health, and peace, you simply experience the person you were meant to be living the life you were meant to live. The Neothink® Society teaches Mark Hamilton’s thirty years of breakthroughs, uncovering the secrets the leaders kept from you to suppress you and to keep you from the wealth that is rightfully yours. Now with Mark Hamilton’s revelations and the teachings in his Neothink® Society, you can soon experience the wealthy life that the leaders have kept from you…the good life you were meant to live.
With those five expressions in your realm of awareness, you are set to take an exhilarating journey of self-discovery. That journey will unleash your human potential that has always been bound up inside you. …You are about to discover my words here are not hype. You are about to discover how real my words are and how much money-making power you possess. I am excited for you!
— A Neothink® Society Member