Blog writing basics:
- Write your blog in a Word program first
- Run spell and grammar check and fix any flaws
- Print out blog and read it from scratch like someone else wrote it
- When you are happy with it send it to your editting buddy (email me if you need one)
- After it is finalized, submit it to me
Blog submision baiscs
- Copy and paste your text straight into an email from your editted Word document
- If you have a graphic to submit attach either a jpg, bmp, or png file to your email
- Send email to Societyblog@cox.net and give me up to two weeks to post it.
Rarely does it take that long but I have a lot of projects so if I only have one or two blogs to post it stays a low priority
- DO NOT send your document as an attachment!
- Some of them I can open and some I can’t due to differences in software and computers. I can read and copy all emailed text.
- Make sure there is no copyright on any graphics you submit
- Avoid controversial topics and disclosing any of our secrets
- Have fun and don’t be afraid of making a mistake.
- We are all volunteers here and we have made plenty fo mistakes and/ol>
- History and purpose of the Neothink Essence Blog Club
- Detailed audio on writing and submitting blog posts
- Plans for using social networking
On the next page we have three videos for How to Video Blog or Vlogging.
EVENT: 1st SOS Blog training teleseminar
DATE & TIME: Friday, November 14th at 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern
EVENT: SOS Blogging Team Training Call
DATE & TIME: Friday, December 5th at 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern
EVENT: Society Blogging Team Training Meeting
DATE & TIME: Friday, December 12th at 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern