Hi Mark, I enjoyed beginning the secret meetings again; it was interesting to see meeting one; while I have grown so much, I now glean new information from it. I also wanted to share with you what I posted on GIN regarding my integrations over the last 3 days:
“Sometimes when I make a statement and the only response I hear in the background is a cricket, a wonderful thing happens: I have a very pleasurable “WOW moment” – one that brings me to either a “ten second miracle” or an integration (I guess it’s sometimes easier for me to process my thoughts within a quietude). 😀 I also want to say here that I am thankful for the energies and teachings of the GIN Council, of Kevin Trudeau, of Mark Hamilton, and of the other GIN and Neothink members that I interact with individually or in groups, that allowed me to make an important prototype integration recently that will help me to better catch an old, undesirable pattern sooner and replace it with a new, desirable pattern faster in my ever pressing onward toward unconscious competence in all the places that are so important to me. I am also thankful for my own energy which helped draw those other energies and teachings to me.
I have used the phrase “prototype integration” because of a recurring challenge that I have had in maintaining recognition of whenever and wherever my former mind-set from a particular type of employment has been found to be infringing upon my current desired mind-set of entrepreneurialism. That infringement is not acceptable to me and has been one of my biggest challenges – so I have recently had quite a breakthrough for myself that will help me go far in achieving my goals (By “breakthrough” I simply mean that instance where I was able to take a larger step, and take it with less thinking and with much more ease, while on my path of achieving unconscious competence in overcoming and transforming my particular challenge).
In my former employment in investigative fields I was excellent at locating someone’s past and present, and then determining all the possible futures around them and within their actions (This type of thinking is quite necessary and is intrinsic to the jobs, but it is fear-based and also places the focus on others – not on oneself). This, of course, is not the method of operation that I need to use for my new mind-set and life. I need to maintain the thought of living in the present moment and need to do so as regards to MY dreams, goals, motives, and desires….not someone else’s stage. My formerly engrained employment habits were my own challenge, and no doubt others may have had their own from time-to-time. Each of us may need to examine any given mind-set of our own and the source of that mind-set in order that we might cease holding ourselves back from success. Sometimes we don’t know what’s off-radar and sometimes we don’t know where precious gold in the form of integrated learning for ourselves will be realized.
My whole main point to this post is that yesterday on Facebook, a new and seemingly very powerful friend appeared and was deemed “creepy” by me. I wondered if I should even try to cut this friend loose, because I hadn’t even asked for the friendship – I believe (barring a hologram change) that the FB system was over-ridden and one whom I had never heard of was now saying that my friendship “was accepted.” Hahaha. But my revisited, now larger, integration helped me to realize/remember a few things much sooner than I might have realized them in the past:
1. Many “creepy looking” (threatening or powerful) people/groups might, through the networking process of FB, become interested in transforming their thinking, making their minds over, and joining GIN/NT themselves.
2. I have nothing to hide.
3. If they want to spy, they will find a way do it anyway and – so what?
4. Having been bounced back into awareness I reclaim my power and right to self-leadership.
5. Paraphrasing from someone in a GIN group that I am in: it is not simply all about the journey (as we have been persuaded by socialization to believe) but it is about the milestones that we make and reach along our journey. With the original phrase, a loop-hole is sent to our minds telling us that it is ok to coast along slowly (which is fine, if one has less than a burning desire for financial independence). But for one with a burning desire for financial independence, the focus cannot be on simply the journey – but must be on the milestones made and reached (no loopholes present there for the mind, and one can then fly speedily – as opposed to merely coasting along or sailing).
6. I can ever learn to show more love to others while still not allowing them to either use me as a doormat or tread on me in their climb to the top or in their furtherance of a personal agenda.
7. I have cut a few friends loose, particularly on FB: one who tried to get a sale by telling me that if I didn’t purchase what she was offering then I had the right to be a fool and be left behind – Hahahaha!; one who had ADHD, became crazed, and was draining the life out of me; one who put a sexual note in my public “Notes” tab; I only found it after having been exploring the workings of my FB profile page the other day – hahaha – so it had sat there for a while. I revoked his friendship and the very next day he turned out to be a huge “flamer” on other peoples’ posts. You get my drift…I will revoke friendships if they have personally lashed out at me in their transference of their own internal fears or self-anger onto me. I avoid energy-sucking and time-sucking vampires. And have mercy – I will avoid becoming one myself! My goal is to come to a point where I can always “…care – but not that much.”
I outline all of this at the risk of exposing my vulnerable under-belly, so-to-speak, but I am among friends here and I also hope this post will benefit (even if only silently) some of my fellow members. By posting, I also both display my teachability in this matter and reinforce my recent, more powerful integration in my own mind.
Thanks for listening! I have to go back to the Institute now…HAHAHAAAAAAAA! See You and Best Wishes….Liz”
Have a great evening Mark…Liz Sz.