I have a small staffing company and several years ago I applied one of the programs I believe found in the first Neothink manuscript. This one was about having each employee write down what they were doing every 30 minutes during the day. They didn’t like it but they did it because they had no choice. Our sales went up 60% during that year and our profits also went up by a similar amount. What happened with the employees was their bonus went up and they were on board with the program. We got away from it in the next year and sales dropped as did their bonus. We are back on it now and we are having the best year in the last 5 years. Our staffing company is not so small anymore.
I only read two of your Neothink books. What I did read was interesting but I think 99% of all people just like to go on with their lives in a robotic state of mind and not worry about government or politics. The other ruling 1% takes the initiative to make up the rules of government and society and are given the power to enforce these rules by public consent. Brainwashing the public into believing they hold to keys to a successful maintained peaceful government. As far as I can see China will be our rival the next super power!