There is so many things that I want to share about the Neothink Society world.
My testimony is different, but I believe you will understand, why I believe what I believe.
Albert Einstein, Gundy, Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr., Jesus Christ, and many other great minds that was persecuted because:
1. These people had a natural ability to attract many crowds.
2. Through the centuries the higher authorities or those that had financial wealth always became threaten by people like this, due to the thought “These people can easily control the crowds to come against us”. In essence if they actually listen with there hearts, they would see that the were speaking of empowerment to have a better creative life with one self before you can help others.
I believe that Neo Society is the organization that will stand above all societies and organizations per say ” Putting the pedal to the metal ” We don’t just do lip service we actually practice what we “preach” our organization will help millions people to help people to begin to dream again and make goals for their life’s because they are worth having an abundant life.
3. What does all these great minds of times past have in common? There power was un-violent and their message did go on regardless and changed the nations. Their words gave the people hope and challenged them to not live a mediocre life.
My testimony is I’m proud to be one of the many cells of the collective one mind. I don’t have to know all of our cells to feel the intense love for one another. Learning other ways of my mind to be restructured, like rebooting a computer changing the old memory from a computer and inputting new data into the mental computer. The purpose of new structure to move faster, more endurance etc.
This is how Neothink Society is to me and others, helping people to reach the full potential, Mark Hamilton my mentor he is a genius, his writings helps my imagination go. I feel like a child again and the world is my treasure box, there many things to discover about myself and life and others
4. Every person in Neo World respects others. The teachings I’ve found has never been about taking over the government or ambushing someone believes. The society teaching reminds me of how the great minds in times past have taught people, by stories and examples of getting rid of old habits, time management, somewhat like a computer, you will find yourself flowing more free into spending time with your families rather than being a “work-a-holic” which is destructive to oneself. Our society teachings simply put is about spending more time with your family and properly teaching children if you have them the importance of life and how life is a gift and should not be misused. Everyone deserves not just a piece of the pie, there is room for everyone to have a whole pie and enjoy without guilt, also contributing to the community is just as important. I can’t help but feel like a fairytale into a reality, Wow this stuff is GREAT ! ! !
What my experiences in dealing with my Mentor or other Society members, no one behaves like others are beneath them. In fact the higher the level the more humble our leaders are. I really appreciate the response to my questions or comments is quick. The response time is less than 24 hours. I don’t know any organization that is like that. I’m honored and greatly happy that I attracted Neothink into my life. Every since I was a little girl I knew that my life was meant to be more. My Mentor Mark Hamilton has taught me so much and I’m still learning. I basically feel like I’m back in high school again. When I received my large information packages, my eyes immediately got big, I said “Oh, No, I’m back in school again (chuckling).
5. Lastly, basically in so many words. The Neothink Team, the way I view us is a family of Mentor/teachers of Mentor/teachers. They actually believe not leaving anyone behind and not assuming that everyone knows how to live life. The teachers basically want everyone to live in with style not just on the outside, but the inside too.
I love my society, and I eagerly anticipate more absorbing more knowledge, more fellowship with the members. The knowledge has helped me to be a better employee at my job and ministry has improved to be more effective. I’m blessed that my boss calls me in to work more often. I make fewer mistakes and also I’m no longer a “work-a-holic” I love talking to my family and friends, my social life is becoming healthier. I couldn’t seem to keep jobs for a long season and found myself homeless for 3 years, as I kept keeping myself motivated, which was hard. When I started to get more stable in my life Neothink World came at the right time. I find that the unfruitful patterns are slowly disappearing, It was a puzzle and a challenge why I couldn’t figure out how to break out, besides my faith and Neothink Society, My Mentor kept emailing me reminders, to be perfectly honest with you, I thought he was going to stop his correspondence with me for a good while I had no way to contact him or felt that way, with no computer access and why should he care, but Mark Hamilton kept sending me letters weekly and monthly, he didn’t lay off the reminders at all. I was impressed. Actually, that really got my attention. My Mentor Mark Hamilton was kind of like a surrogate father that kept reminding me “Remember to read your materials, take care of your health, education, reminding me to study your homework in time management, work on your business plans, pay your taxes on time, do everything in order, spend time with your family and friends, live a balanced life etc. For me it appeared that I was a late bloomer when it came to some areas in my life. I feel that My life just beginning in a way.
Thanks to my Mentor Mark Hamilton and other friends like Kevin Trudeau, Jill w/TVP, Jane, Dave, Steve and many Neothink family. Love you all so much. Most of all My Mentor Mark Hamilton thanks for not giving up on me. Keep the great work up!