Dear Mark. It has been a wonderful journey and change of life for me to be included as a Neothink member. My life has changed 100% for the better. It began by me taking seriously your research in such things as MiniPowerDay/Team, Integrated thinking. Ten second Miracles, Common Denominators, Down Stream Focus and many others methods that I have learned from you. When I studied them, and began to put them into action in my daily life is when I noticed a mark difference in myself, and also others around me. In these past several months I have experienced great power, especially in my business. I am the President of a small corporation called Dricer Inc., and have been for the last 35 years.
So when I began to set up my day in MinPwrDay/Team segment I noticed the tremendous advantage of so doing. We became so efficient that our work week went from 5 days per week down to 3 days per week. This has freed me up to concentrate on other aspects of the business. What has really helped me is putting into practice the easy physical movement practice which allows me to accomplish greater with less time. I have separated my day into mini days. After writing down all my activities for a 72 hour cycle as you suggested I have emerged with a day like this:
- 6.30am to 8 am is what I call my PPP (Pool, Preparation, & Power Think) day. This is the time of day that I meditate and power think my entire days activities, clean our swimming pool, and prepare my route for the day.
- 8am till 10am is what I call my CAF (Calls, Accounts, Filing) day. This is the time of day for making telephone calls, recording previous days accounts information, and then filling papers into corresponding files for our records.
- 10am to 3:30pm is what I call my OPS (Operations) day. This is the time of day for going to our route locations, servicing, filling our snack, and soda machines, making any repairs along the way, picking up the money, counting, bagging, and making up and depositing into the bank. This is really our money making operation.
- 3:30pm to 5pm is what I call my DUE (Dricer,Upgrade & Expand) day. This is the time I spend in the workshop repairing, prefabricating, and upgrading machinery to place out on location to expand the base of the business. I act as my own repair man, and salesman, king of like the chief cook and bottle washer!! I order needed parts, and until I adopted the mini day This was not possible, but now with the extra time our company is more profitable and stranger for it.
- 5 pm to 6pm is what I call my SME (Supper,Marian, Evening) day. This is the time when wife Marian & I enjoy our evening meal and usually watch Raymond on TV. It gives us a chance to unwind from the days activities and we really enjoy it together.
- 6pm to 8pm is what I call my RRME (Rest, Relax, Marian,Evening) day. This is the time when I spend time with Marian & we do various things together, but not in any scheduled manner.
- 8pm to 9:30pm is what I call my SAP (Study, Advance, Power Think) day. This is the time I spend studying, looking forward, and power thinking through the next day, week, or even month ahead. Little by little I’m studying the 124 advantages of Neothink so has to be able to explain then to others, and to apply each one in my daily life.
- After 9:30pm is what I call my RSR (Rest, Sleep,Rejuvenate) day. This is when we go to bed, recover for the next day. Its also when I put into my subconscious all the things of the previous day, look forward to the next day. It usually shows me different ways to make my coming mini-days even better. Its wonderful in that way because that rest time actually allows you to look at the Mini-day schedule in a constructive way to make the coming days even better.
So all this I can directly attribute to the introduction of neo-Tech concepts and thinking into my life,and this way of thinking, and planning has made our lives much more wonderful and rewarding. I have learned to become the value creator instead of
the Value producer. Learning the method of integrated Thinking has allowed my subconscious mind to blend with my physical strengths to become a much more capable person in all phases of my life.
TEN SECOND MIRACLES
This capability alone has led to many improvements into our lives, from saving money weekly on gas, to helping us in every aspect of our lives Because many times I see the entire concept of a procedure, or a process, and I can focus on downstream focus, seeing the end result were I want to go, and then being able to plan each step along the way. Then to implement those steps, and eventually making the first thought a physical reality.
I now look for the common denominators in almost everything. For example: I’m working on a device which will illuminate the need for gas. Because the common denominator is for all people to be able to have efficient autos that run on air power. I have developed the concept to be able to do that, and will be setting up a proto type in order to come up with the parameters, and readings. I’ss be building a mockup of the project to be able get people interesting. I have others but this is my most interesting one.
All in all dear Mark, I am so very grateful to you for your wisdom, and knowledge, knowing the many years you have worked to bring NEO-TECh to were it is today. I could write much more whenever you would like, but let this be sufficient for now with not so much of a long testimony.
I would highly recommend Neothinkto any one in the world who wants to improve not only their own lives, but also the lives of their families. Sincerely with Respect. Norman A Drisco, president of Dricer Inc.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.