By integrating my past and present knowledge and experiences while applying introspection, I reached a point where I begun to understand the real meaning of life. Neothink allowed me to see through the essence of things which taught me the greatest lesson in life and that is to “live in harmony with the laws governing the entire Universe.”
I learned a lot about life such as that:
1. There exist an energy field – formless, intelligent, thinking substance – from which all things are made, and which in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the inter-spaces of the entire Universe;
2. The greatest manifestation in the is LOVE. It is the secret behind the Law of Attraction. Each individual is the full expression of Prime Creator’s love. Love is the greatest of all positive thoughts. It is a state of BEING, not a state of feeling. Love is not something we do, it is what we are. Illness and love cannot coexist which means illness is simply the absence of love. All of these I’ve learned from the book of Carnelian Sage titled “The Greatest Manifestation Principle in the Whole World”;
3. Our ultimate goal in life is to be genuinely happy. With Neothink through the guidance of Mark Hamilton, I’ve learned that the only sure way to achieve genuine happiness is through value creation;
4. What counts most is the INTENTION, not the idea. Why? Because, there are good ideas that can be used for bad intentions. Mark Hamilton and the Neothink Society have both good intentions and good ideas which will surely lead us towards the C of U on Mother Earth;
5. “The good has only one enemy, the bad; the bad have two enemies, the good and the bad.” The Daily Bread. This principle in life guarantees that the good people will always prevail and emerge victorious over the bad ones;
6. The Amygdala being “clicked forward or backward determines the kind of mind an individual has…business-minded or criminal-minded. If it is “clicked forward” – meaning the Amygdala is in contact with the Primate Brain – the person becomes creative, intelligent, cooperative, intuitive, and logical (CICIL) while if the Amydala is in contact with the Reptilian Brain (clicked backward) such person have the tendencies to be destructive, lazy, irrational, criminal-minded. At neutral position in the Mammalian Brain, the Amygdala that person is 50% competitive and 50% cooperative.